Students attending RELA must:
- Be 18 years of age or older before the start date of their program.
- Complete a language proficiency test upon arrival to validate their appropriate Stage placement. The purpose of the optional online RELA proficiency test is simply to assist applicants in estimating their English proficiency level.
- Hold comprehensive medical insurance (annual maximum of $1,000,000 CAD per insured) for the duration of their studies.
- Agree to abide by RELA’s Policies and Regulations.
- International citizens must hold a valid permit issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC):
- Diplomatic / Official VISA
- Visitor / Temporary Resident VISA / study periods less than 6 months
- Study permit / study periods of 6 months or more
- Work Permit
Please visit CIC’s website for full details: www.cic.gc.ca